It’s still hot in parts of the country. Even though it may not feel like it, it’s time for us to start getting ready for our autumn card making. So, I have a DIY fall card ideas 2023 tutorial with the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves for you.
Click to watch my fall inset card tutorial here if the video isn’t loading for you.
The card measurements and supplies are listed below. Here are the product links I promised to share (click on the product name):
Autumn Leaves Card Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Copper Clay Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Basic White Thick Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 5″ Basic White Cardstock (for the piece with stamped leaf on MISTI positioning tool)
- 4″ x 4-1/4″ Basic White Thick Cardstock (template)
- 1-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Copper Clay Cardstock
Order the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set and supplies in my online store, www.shopwithshelly.com, to make DIY fall card ideas 2023, too!
Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves Card Supplies
One entry into my September 2023 Drawing will be given for every $35 in order totals due (before shipping and sales tax) placed in my online store, www.shopwithshelly.com, September 1 – September 30, 2023, Mountain Time using Hostess Code EY7SHQXF.
Comment below if you like my DIY fall card ideas 2023 with the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves Bundle.