Are you like me and think heart stamps are generally for Valentine’s Day, wedding, and maybe anniversary cards? That was until I saw the new Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet Stamp Set and Country Bouquet Punch. Watch as I demonstrate how to make my handmade card with hearts that will be great for your girlfriends.
Click to watch my clean and simple Valentine’s Day card for girlfriends HERE if the video isn’t loading or displaying in your email.
Did you enjoy the tip I demonstrated on how to cut the Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to maximize the number of pieces you can get? If so, I’ll look to share more tips like that in my cardmaking video tutorial.
Another question, did you watch long enough to see my handmade card with hearts in two additional colors? Share your favorite in the comments below if you did. If you didn’t, you could go back now to see them. The colors are dramatically different from the Sweet Sorbet card pictured here.
Country Bouquet Card Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Mint Macaron Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Petal Pink/Balmy Blue/Sweet Sorbet Cardstock
- 4″ x 2″ Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Mint Macaron Cardstock
- 2″ x 3-5/16″ Basic White Cardstock
- 2″ x 7″ Basic White Cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Basic White Cardstock
Order the Country Bouquet Bundle in my online store www.shopwithshelly.com to make my handmade card with hearts for your girlfriends.
Stampin’ Up! Country Bouquet Cards Supplies