Contrast and the Stampin’ Up! Irresistible Blooms Bundle are used together for my simply stunning handmade card. Watch my card tutorial now to see how it’s made and a method to simplify the steps.
Click to watch my simply stunning handmade card tutorial here if the video isn’t loading.
It’s exciting to have new products released with the Online Exclusives between catalogs. The bundle and embossing folder (card supplies listed below) used in my tutorial are from the just-added Online Exclusives. These will be pictured online only and are not to appear in an upcoming catalog.
The coordinating Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper is exquisite with the emboss resist patterns. My card went in a different direction with hot pink and black contrast. One is soft and pretty, the other bold and beautiful. Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes, you don’t. 🙂 More ways to use the Stampin’ Up! Irresistible Blooms Bundle.
Stamp-N-Storage FREE shipping 3-2-7-23 in the continental U.S. http://www.stampnstorage.com/#a_aid=stampingsmiles
Irresistible Blooms Card Measurements
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Polished Pink Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic Black Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Basic White Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Polished Pink Cardstock (template)
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Polished Pink Cardstock (use in Stamparatus with template)
- 3″ x 3″ Soft Succulent Cardstock (template)
- 3″ x 3″ Polished Pink Cardstock (template)
- (2) 3″ x 3″ Basic White Cardstock (use in Stamparatus with template)
- 1-3/4″ x 5/8″ Basic White Cardstock
Order the Irresistible Blooms Bundle in my online store, www.shopwithshelly.com, to make simply stunning handmade cards!
Stampin’ Up! Irresistible Blooms Card Supplies
use with the Specialty Plate
includes Specialty Plate
use with 3D embossing folders