Two of my favorite things are together for the essence of elegance with the new Stampin’ Up! Textured Floral Stamp Set and Dies. What are they? Flower stamps that are or look very much like roses. The other is DistINKtive stamp sets that provide depth and shading. The combination is stunning for my clean and simple floral card!
The largest flower, and focal point, was stamped with the new (2023-2025 In Color) Moody Mauve Classic Stampin’ Pad ink. Believe it or not, the background was made by applying the ink with a Blending Brush with one of the Foursquare Decorative Masks.
The steps for my handmade floral card are quite simple.
- Stamp the flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Textured Floral Stamp Set with Moody Mauve and Misty Moonlight ink; the leaves with Mossy Meadow on 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Basic White Cardstock piece. Cut out with the coordinating Textured Floral Dies in your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Cut out the two intricate leaves from the same die set.
- Add the pink background by using a soft touch with a Blending Brush, Moody Mauve ink, and Foursquare Decorative Mask.
- Adhere the pieces with Stampin’ Seal and the smallest flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Pepper pink Pastels Adhesive-Backed Sequins as pictured.
- Stamp the greeting with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere to the Basic White Cardstock card base.
Textured Floral Card Measurements
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ Basic White Thick Cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White Cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Basic White Cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Mossy Meadow Cardstock
Order the remarkable Textured Floral Stamp Set and Dies in my online store, www.shopwithshelly.com. Save 10% on both with the bundle savings!
Stampin’ Up! Textured Floral Card Supplies
One entry into my May 2023 Drawing will be given for every $35 in order totals due (before shipping and sales tax) placed in my online store, www.shopwithshelly.com, May 1 – May 31, 2023, Mountain Time using Hostess Code WNWEBY4Z.